An exciting opportunity based within a growing Finance Team, the Finance Assistant will support the project team(s) with all accounting functions.
My client is a growing property company based in central London that provide management of infrastructure related assets.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Assistant are:
Raising of monthly invoices
Posting sales receipts to ledgers
Resolution of sales ledger queries.
Posting of purchase invoices to ledgers
Arranging authorisation of purchase invoices
Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
Reviewing of the utilities invoices and liaising with subcontractors
Preparing the monthly payment run, ensuring efficiency and timeliness of the process.
Posting bank and cash book transactions.
Monthly reconciliation of bank account balances.
Preparing VAT and CIS returns.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- At least 2 years experience in a Similar Role
- Experience working within the Property/Infrastructure sector preferred
- Experience working in a high volume environment (multiple projects)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Demonstrates Analytical and problem solving ability
- Good Attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills
A competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience.