Associate, Fund Administration (Cash Management)
- Initiate payment transfers.
- Ensure completeness and correctness of customer instructions / applications.
- Support the bank account openings for our clients.
- Manage queries from clients and execute in a professional and timely manner
- Support the change of account signatories.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement and excellence within the Fund
- Administration team.
- Provide support, as needed, to facilitate the on-time completion of internal and external
- Participate to process improvement and standardization.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Results-oriented and efficient.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Focused and meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Able to work well under time pressure.
- Able to manage multiple priorities that often has deadlines imposed.
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in any related field.
- Good computer skills especially in Word and Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin (to deal with Chinese clients)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.