GFF Financial Reporting & Planning Assistant Manager
- The GFF Financial Reporting & Planning Assistant Manager is responsible for oversees all reporting, business plan and forecasting activities for GFF Asia. The GFF Financial Reporting & Planning Assistant Manager reports to the Region GFF Finance Manager.
- Leads Business Planning and Forecasting
- Participates in establishing goals to assess the financial impact on the business unit.
- Drives the development and maintenance of planning tools (e.g., Khalix, etc.) and templates to utilize in planning and forecasting.
- Manages the development of capital budgets to ensure effective utilization of financial resources.
- Coordinates planning with Operations to ensure business plans are aligned with operational capabilities.
- Leads and Conducts Financial Analysis
- Performs variance analysis to provide data for evaluating business results.
- Oversees and analyzes trends to identify areas for improving performance.
- Conducts statement category and account analysis to evaluate profitability.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from cross-functional groups to provide analysis.
- Manages Financial Reporting
- Develops and reviews standard and managerial reports for internal staff to provide information on performance.
- Analyzes and evaluates return-on-investment projections to ensure justification is provided for expenditures.
- Distributes reports to stakeholders to provide information on performance metrics, market trends, and competitive analyses.
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc reports reflecting performance results, gaps, and trend analysis.
- Manages Business Planning Reviews and Committees
- Prepares materials for business planning reviews and committees.
- Participates in business planning reviews to report on financial measures.
- Manages & Develops Others
- Determines employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans.
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- Conducts performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
- University degree holder in Finance & Accounting or related business discipline
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, strong in planning and organizing, attention to details
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English
- Good team player
- At least 5 years working experience
- At least 2 years management experience
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Finance, Accounting, and Tax
Requisition Number: 053818
Location: Singapore, Singapore
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.