FM Conway is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join our Strategic Projects Team. Based at our Sevenoaks Head Office, you will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Business Analyst Role
As our Business Analyst you will promote continuous improvement by supporting the design and development of exceptional business solutions. Working as part of a team you will focus on three workstreams; Mobile Working, Governance and Self Delivery.
Responsibilities of our Business Analyst
- To improve the company's suite of business applications and processes.
- Undertaking and supporting the analysis, design, proposal, implementation, testing and development activities for strategic business change projects.
- Working closely with business functions, translating business requirements into software specifications.
- Guiding and advising appropriate solutions for future change requests.
- Producing, maintaining and managing all appropriate documentation.
What we're looking for in our Business Analyst
You will be able to demonstrate evidence of process improvement expertise and will have experience interacting directly with stakeholders at all levels. You will have solid end to end experience of the systems development lifecycle and will be well versed in systems modelling and requirements definition. Although not essential, you will ideally be a LEAN practitioner, with previous experience in a commercially focused organisation.
Benefits of becoming our Business Analyst
In return for your commitment FM Conway will offer you a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits such as company pension, holiday that exceeds statutory limits, gym & active discounts, free parking and career & professional development. Based in our beautiful, modern offices in Sevenoaks you will also be entitled to an onsite restaurant plus free 24 hour use of a gym.
So if you would like to join the team as our Business Analyst then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!