Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (6 month assignment)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (6 month assignment), is an excellent opportunity to work for a fun and vibrant Retail company based in Old Street, North London.
Our client have rapidly grown over the last 3 years and are looking to expand their finance team.
This is a really exciting time for the company and they are looking to hire someone to share their passion for the industry!
* Candidates must be immediately available*
Our client have seen a huge growth in sales over the last 3 years and therefore are looking to expand their finance team.
The company are set to grow even more meaning they are forecasting further headcount growth.
The role will begin as a 6 month assignment, with the view to become permanent at the end of this period.
The role is based in North London near to Old Street and Shoreditch.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (6 month assignment), involves
- Working on Sage Line 50 - Sage experience is vital for the role
- Manually processing purhcase invoices prior to the systems upgrade
- Matching, batching and coding invoices on Sage
- Manually coding the invoices when needed
- Assisting with the data migration to the new version of Sage
- Investigating for missing purchase order numbers
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accountancy focused
- Start this week
- Candidates must be immediately available
- 6 month temporary role paid hourly to begin with
- Working on Excel
- Based in North London close to Old Street and Shoreditch
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (6 month assignment), must
1. Have Sage as a vital skillset
2. Have accounts payable experience
3. Be immediately available to start work this week
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fun and growing company!
The candidate that is successful will work within a great team and a vibrant office.