Accounts Payable Supervisor
4 days left
- Part time
A permanent job opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a growing Leisure and Sport company based in Watford. Varied role managing a team of 2 accounts payable clerks, paying a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 with great benefits and a lovely working environment.
Seeking a local Accounts professional who has experience managing staff members and is highly experienced in Accounts Payable.
My client are a Leusire and Sport company who are based in the heart of Watford, Hertfordshire. They offer a luxurious and bespoke experience to their customers and clients and are seeking an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. They offer flexible working hours, free lunches and use of their facilities and a generous salary banding.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller Manager
- Managing the payables team ensuring all tasks are carried out inaccordance with company policy
- Supervising a team of 2 clerks
- Running 1-1's and motivating your team
- Holding meetings with senior managers
- Dealing with complex invoice queries
- Accruals and Prepayments at Month End
- Hiring new staff members
- Training your team
- Living local to Watford
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally you will have managed a staff member
- Experience in processing prepayments and accruals is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and be good at communicating
- Good attention to detail
- Good manager to is great at motivating staff
- Proficient with Excel, ideally at an intermediate level
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Accounts Payable Supervisor role with great exposure and progression
- The chance to work for a great company who value their staff
- Competitive salary and training