Page Personnel is recruiting for an Accountant to join a growing accountancy function at a company based in Liverpool.
This award-winning business with a £5m turnover is offering the chance for a strong Accountant to join in what will be varied and challenging role. Providing a variety of services across the construction sector, this company has signficant plans to continue growing their presence in the UK, hence why they are recruiting a new role in finance to help drive the business forward.
Supporting the Finance Director, your role will consist of:
- Supporting the transactional processing team and all bookkeeping requirements in the business
- Managing the cash flow, debtors/creditors reports
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Taking accounts up to trial balance
- Supporting the management accounts process
- KPI reporting
- VAT returns
- CIS submissions
The successful applicant must have the following skills:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in a fast paced accountancy role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience working on Excel
As Accountant you will get a competitive salary with benefits including a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, free parking and perks including social events.