3 days left
- Part time
My client are based in St. Albans and are within the Retail sector. They are recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis to manage their over seas payments and complete Bank Reconciliations and much more.
Paying a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 with great progression and benefits.
My client are based in St. Albans and are within the Retail industry. They have a small Finance team and are seeking a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. They offer excellent benefits, free parking and exposure to a varied accounting role.
- Dealing with overseas payments
- Processing reconciliations and payments
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with staff expenses
- Check quarterly VAT return entries
- GBP Cash Flows
- CashflowsBank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Assist with implementation of new systems
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally AAT Qualified, however this is not essential
- Living local to St.Albans
- Previous experience of overseas payments
- Someone with the ability to prioritise responsibilities and maintain performance under pressure and be self-motivating
- Team player with hands-on, can-do attitude and capable of working unsupervised
- Proficient with Excel is essential
Whats on offer?
- Full time permanent role with great accounts exposure
- Competitive salary of up to £30k
- Great training, working with multi
- Good communication skills