Leading automotive brand in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive Finance Analyst and ACCA/CIMA studier to join their team.
Our client are a renowned automotive business in Milton Keynes and one of the most desirable employers in the area. They are at the forefront of development and innovation within the automotive sector, and leading player in the leasing and renting field as well.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly results and variance analysis against forecast and budget.
- Work alongside Senior Finance Analyst to prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budget, verifying the accuracy of submissions made.
- To undertake work that improves the financial models used in the balance sheet forecasting and construction of forecasts.
- Providing analysis, interpretation and insight into financial performance and showing a willingness to constructively challenge current processes and practises.
- Review and verify explanations for variances on debtors, creditors and fixed assets.
- Work with Commercial Analytics team to align all commercial activities
- Assist in the provision of management information to both operational and financial staff on a timely basis to help support the decision making process.
- Month end journal postings based on analysis of actuals vs expectations.
- Agreeing inter-company balance in forecasting
- Reporting on business KPI's and assess the business opportunities and risks on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update budget comparisons and actuals data to facilitate the identification of trends and cost savings.
- Evaluate key performance indicators in the business and measure the business performance against these.
- Take personal responsibility to engage with key stakeholders to successfully form relationships across the business.
- Identify and report on internal and external risks and opportunities which could impact on financial performance.
- Provide advice to the business on appropriate mitigation of risks.
- Support the wider finance team in ad-hoc requests and commercial projects
Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Studies towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Knowledge of Excel essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create targeted presentations
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Highly organised, committed to meeting deadlines and communicating expectations with stakeholders
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Able to work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Whats on offer:
- Study Support package
- Flexible and home working
- Car Allowance
- Highly competitive salary
- Wider benefits package...