Part-time Management Accountant
As the Part-time Management Accountant your job will be to produce monthly management accounts with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
You will be an all-rounder in finance and able to support accounts payable and receivable accounts assistants when required. You will also be able to provide performance analysis to assist the business to make key decisions as and when required.
My client is an established media company based in London's West End. They are one of the leading companies in their field.
Your duties as the Part-time Management Accountant are below:
As the Part-time Management Accountant you will have the below skills:
- 3+ years' working as management accountant
- Maintained balance sheet reconciliations including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and deferred income
- Prepared Quarterly Forecasts and Budgets
- Studied or studying towards and accounting qualification
- Excel skills (pivot tables, v/h-lookups)
£35,000 - £40,000 (Pro Rata) - 25 hours per week working Monday - Friday