Graduate Trainee Accountant
This role is a Graduate Trainee Accountant role which can provide an an unrivalled career path and quick route to management, you will work with senior management and directors to improve business performance. Due to the high profile nature of this position, my client is only looking for the best.
My client offer's a unique environment for the very best graduates to progress internally towards becoming qualified in the next 2/3 years as a full study package is provided. They are easily accessible by all major transport links.
The successful applicant for the Graduate Trainee Accountant role based in Newbury would get exposure to the following key duties:
- Assisting with management accounts including analysis and commentary
- Assisting with finance accountant and year end audits
- Cash flow analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for the Graduate Trainee Accountant role in their Accountancy department you must posses the following:
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Have had some exposure to a finance department
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A driven and ambitious personality
- A unique opportunity to progress within a supportive and constructive working environment.
- Full Study Support
- Clear Progression Path