Administrative Specialist – Contract Logistics
We are looking for an Administrative Specialist to support the Contract Logistics – Supply Chain Solutions Senior Leadership. The tasks of the Administrative Specialist include reports generation, consolidation of data, conduct analysis and presentation of reports.
- Generates Customer Account Profitability, Productivity Reports and assists in analyzing operational performance to ensure alignment with plan objectives, identify plan variances, and identify gaps and areas that will help increase profitability and productivity.
- Presents financial analysis summaries to management to obtain feedback.
- Retrieves and assembles Financial and Productivity Presentations.
- Creates presentations to communicate data in visual and written formats.
- Reviews presentation drafts to ensure accuracy from field Operations.
- Presents presentation drafts to management to obtain approval.
- Maintains financial and productivity data for Business Unit to track performance.
- Assists and helps coordinate CL business unit performance results into the balanced scorecard to validate key contribution to the organization.
- Consolidates Work Injury Reports (Lost Time Injury for Facilities/Countries)
- Validates data to ensure accuracy
- Updates work injury statistics and compiles data to present summary reports
- Presents summary reports to management to facilitate review process
- Compiles, updates and gathers training records and data to build training reports (e.g., training compliance, training due dates, etc.) Produces training summary reports to inform management of training compliance and meet regulatory requirements.
- Generates reports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies issues with report generation.
- Coordinates Sales Data Requests and Issues.
- Collaborates with Business Information and Analysis (BIA) and Information Services to ensure application data is accurate.
- Collaborates with Product Managers to identify information required for clarifying data inconsistencies.
- Conducts thorough search of data sources (e.g., Data Warehouse [DWH], Enterprise Planning [ESP], Business Information and Analysis [BIA], etc.) to ensure pertinent sales data is captured.
- Manipulates retrieved data to ensure reports are presented in a user-friendly format.
- Compiles Contract Logistics reports to deliver transaction and account KPI information to Business Development management.
- Compiles and Consolidates CL Business Unit and Healthcare Product data for monthly submission of reports for Region Business Reviews.
- Provide administrative and sales support as required for BD Management and/or CL Business Unit senior leadership.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain Management with minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Good level of spoken and written communication skills in English and another Asian language such as Mandarin to liaise with Asian Speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Words and Visio.
- Strong coordination skills to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Sensitive to figures with good analytical skills.
- Position is open to entry level candidate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.