Property Management Client Accountant - Brandon
An exciting opportunity to join an established estate agency with a great reputation in their area. They are a reputable family run business who are looking to grow the team. They are seeking a Property Management Client Accountant based in their Brandon office. My clients are a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
- Collating all purchase invoices received ensuring they are logged on the spreadsheet before being sent to Accountants
- Logging of all sales invoices on spreadsheets and advising relevant offices of all payments received
- Running of Creditors and payment of all invoices mainly by cheque
- Renewal of all Company Compliances ensuring new certificates are displayed in each office
- Monthly reports for property management staff salaries and holiday & sickness
- Monthly provision of bank statements in CSV file format to Accountants
- Control of all staff compliance documents ensuring signed copies are held in the office
- Monitoring all purchases made from office account and where necessary making payment either by cheque or debit card
- Provision of Monthly re–charge spreadsheet to Accountants
- Printing twice weekly of Rent Arrears reports and chasing overdue rents.
- Refund of deposits as required ensuring they are removed from TDS
- Weekly update of Management Accounts spreadsheet thus providing end of month figures
- Monthly balancing of Deposits held within Jupix to Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Full authority for any transfers through our bank account with full administration rights
- Annual overseas tax return & documents where necessary sent to Landlords
- Annual report to Inland Revenue for overseas Landlords
- Experience as a Client accountant would be preferable
- Experience working with a Property Manager or an understanding of the lettings process
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good with Finances
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of GBP25,000 – GBP30,000 (Depending on experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.