Finance Operations Manager
A Birmingham based business are looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join them on an 18 month fixed term capacity.
Well established Birmingham based Organisation, looking for a Finance Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Operations Manager will consist of the following:
- providing effective management of the Credit Control team, Purchase Ledger team and the compliance team.
- Reviewing current processes and suggesting improvements in order that they are designed and performed as efficiently as possible; allowing the current level of finance staff to manage anticipated increasing volume, and minimising the impact of finance processes on non finance staff.
- Reviewing processes and educating all managers on best practice and processes.
- Ensuring processes allow for the best possible manager experience in terms of their financial interactions with the business.
- Supporting the Head of Finance - Operations in the delivery of a new system
The successful candidate will have experience of management of the transactional accounts function.
Due to a high volume of applications, if you are successful you will be contacted within 48 hours of applying.