Accounts and Outsourcing Supervisor
- Part time
The successful Accounts Senior will be responsible for being the main point of contact for the outsourcing team and establishing, developing and maintaining a working relationship with them ensuring the delivery of work within deadlines and to meet the clients expectations. This is a key role requiring a well-organised individual, a great communicator and capable of handling multiple tasks.
Our client is a well established Accountancy Firm and are a well regarded firm based in East London who are focused on the growth of its business. Having recently merged with another firm this business continues to grow and provide excellent client advisory.
This firm's overall importance is to promote a positive working environment where individuals can achieve their career aspirations, and individuals have the opportunity to follow a progressive career path.
They provide exceptional service to their mixed clients sectors, and provide development and training courses for their staff.
This role provides for impressive client exposure and will allow you to work with a wide variety of different sectors such as charity, pharmaceutical, property, and retail.
- Being a key part of the accounts team and be the first point of contact for the outsourcing team
- Working alongside Accounts Managers and the outsourcing team. You will prepare a pack of information for outsourcing, including the budget approval
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary
- Working with outsourcing team and clients directly to clear review points needed and to supervise adjustments to the accounts team if and when necessary.
- Providing on-going support and training to the outsourcing team.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and in budget to ensure a smooth operation and workflow.
- Review of outsource team's work as and when required
- Presenting the Accounts to managers with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- To liaise with the Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- Keep technically up to date
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify new opportunities to provide additional services to clients and to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm.
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
- The Accounts and outsourcing supervisor will be qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained within Practice. This Accounts Senior will need experience working with a range of client industries and sectors.
- Experience of producing Management and Statutory accounts is essential along with a good knowledge of Bookkeeping and VAT.
- Candidates must have first class communication skills and enjoy forming strong relationships with clients. Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on your own initiative is crucial.
- IT literate including advanced Excel, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, CCH and Caseware. Specific software exposure is desirable although not essential
- Rewarding Career
- Great work life balance
- Social events
- On going training