3 days left
- Part time
I am currently recruiting for a great Southampton based accountancy practice who are looking for a Tax Senior to join them in a personal tax capacity. This team has a great track record of delivering a high level of service to their clients and are very well regarded in Hampshire and further afield.
This practice based in Southampton has a great culture and are very well regarded by the clients they represent. They encourage development of people within the business regardless of where they are currently with their careers. The team has a very friendly and professional environment. They put a lot of emphasis on delivering a personal service and building productive relationships with their clients.
The responsibilities for the successful Tax Senior will consist of:
- Responsibility for your own portfolio of personal tax clients
- Preparation of self-assessment personal tax returns.
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax payments and ad hoc queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of P11D Benefit in kind forms.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities.
- Responding to Ad hoc client queries relating to their tax affairs.
- Responding to queries raised by HMRC.
- Assisting in connection with HMRC enquiries.
The successful candidate will be ATT qualified with at least 3 years experience within a practice environment. You will have exposure to Personal Tax and be able to work well against deadlines. A career focused individual who has a real desire to succeed in forging a career in Tax.
On offer for the successful Tax Senior:
- A competitive starting salary with progression based on performance.
- 22 days annual holiday entitlement plus all statutory and public holidays (increases with service).
- The opportunity to purchase additional holiday.
- Payment of professional subscriptions.
- Auto Enrolment pension
- Company discount scheme
- Opportunities for further study
If this role looks of interest, please call Jack at Michael Page directly on 02380 206 441 to discuss this but also similar opportunities locally.