Tax & Business Advisor
1 day left
- Part time
Michael Page are currently working closely with a market leading accountancy practice based in Poole who are looking for a Tax & Business Advisor to join them. This role would primarily be to provide assistance within the Advisory team in relation to Tax advisory work.
Our client are an award winning business who provide high levels of service to entrepreneurs. They are a very forward thinking business who have seen significant growth as a result of the high levels of client care they provide. They have a high performing team and the Corporate Finance and Tax Advisory team this role sits within has delivered many high level projects over the last few years.
The key responsibilities for the Tax & Business Advisor consist of:
- Providing tax and business advice to clients.
- Preparing reports on Tax Advisory projects including Company reorganisations, share restructures, employee share schemes.
- Prepare HMRC clearance letters
- Agree HMRC payment plans on behalf of clients
- Carry out ad-hoc tax advice
- Carry out tax research to report back to Directors.
- Build and develop client relationships.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CTA Qualified with 2 years post qualification experience
- Experienced in a wide ranging tax role which has potentially included employer solutions, international / overseas tax as well as corporate tax.
- A brilliant verbal and written communicator.
- Driven to succeed in a high performing team
- Experienced in a range of accounting packages
On offer for the successful Tax & Business Advisor is a competitive level of remuneration as well as associated benefits.
If this role looks of interest, please get in touch with Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441