Statutory Accounts Manager
2 days left
- Part time
A fantastic opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join a key function within our finance team. You will be responsible for overseeing reporting statutory accounts and audits globally, working with local accountants and auditors.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a global leader in the Logistics industry. Based in Chiswick, they are a specialist state-of-the-art logistics provider with over 48 locations worldwide.
The Group have more than 800 staff members manage 50,000 shipments every month in over 150 countries. With revenues over £200million the group are a subsidiary of a multi £billion group.
They are looking to hire a new Statutory Accounts Manager role. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join a key function within our finance team. You will be responsible for overseeing reporting statutory accounts and audits globally, working with local accountants and auditors.
The Statutory Accounts Manager will be responsible for the Group and its Subsidiaries and will be:
- Managing statutory submissions
- Improving the year-end close and quality of deliverables
- Production of year-end consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Production of individual subsidiary financial statements under local GAAP;
- Managing implementation and reconciliation of secondary ledgers and local books
- Being the key point of contact for our external auditors
- Working with the wider finance department
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Financial reporting experience in FRS 101/102 and IFRS
- Multi-Currency accounting/consolidations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Pragmatic approach to issue resolution
- Flexible and adaptive, with the ability to identify opportunities for change and implement practical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with both financial and non-financial employees, as well as senior management
- Outstanding communication skills and superior influencing abilities
- Proficient in Excel
- Desirable system experience Sun and Infor BI/Vision and Oracle Fusion
The Statutory Accounts Manager position comes with a competitive salary from £53,000-63,000 base salary, plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package. Including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain