Lead Financial Analyst
- Drives GRM Finance Transformation initiatives, specifically US Billing and Payments EXL shared services center transition and FPA Modernization roadmap, by managing overall program governance, frequent and consistent leadership report outs on project status, risk and escalation items, best practices, etc.
- Utilizes cross–functional problem solving, value stream analysis, or other continuous improvement tools to understand current pain points and identify solutions across local, regional, and global Finance processes.
- Oversee Senior Financial Analyst in continuously improving streamlined forecast model to capture all key inputs to track and monitor global efficiencies achieved through Operating Model (severance, retention, FTEs, cost of shared service vendor), while serving as a useful tool for scenario analysis and financial planning.
- Cultivates an environment focused on development by assigning projects to build teammates strengths and sharing knowledge through training or reviewing their work.
- Manages the development of budgets and financial plans by effective planning, monitoring and troubleshooting. Interacts with management to explain the budget or financial planning process, identify factors impacting expenses or financial trends, highlight opportunities for improvement and create effective exhibits to explain the business plan.
Bachelors degree (Finance or Accounting) required. CPA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred. Minimum of 5 years of finance experience. Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast–paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing with own team and across organizational boundaries and regions to ensure the successful completion of shared goals. Comfortable leading meetings and able to communicate issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the appropriate level of detail. Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well–being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.