Associate Financial Analyst - Corporate Treasury - Seattle WA (July 20
- Under guidance, executes daily financial decisions, administration functions and metric compilation.
- Under guidance supports financial and operational planning. Identifies and works to help resolve issues as they arise.
- Responsible for ad–hoc reporting and analysis, executing financial controls, and actively participates in department and / or cross functional projects of low scope. Uses data driven decision making in projects and continuous improvement recommendations.
- Interact with banking partners, internal Treasury departments and Strategic Business units
- 0–2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply
- Must have permanent work authorization in the United States
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Attention to detail in a fast–paced work environment, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with technical programs including MS Office Suite and a strong working knowledge of Excel
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.