My client are a fantastic service business based in the Birmingham area. They are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant position to report financial data directly to the client with commentary and supporting documentation as required. To liaise with and support both external and internal clients such as asset managers and property managers as required.
Key responsibilities include:
– To report financial data to the clients as requested
– To ensure all billings for rent, insurance, service charge and associated charges are complete
– To initiate, document and record payment of rental monies to the client
– To record miscellaneous receipts and payments
– To review the bank reconciliation
– To ensure that any VAT due from or to the client is accounted for and paid to or recovered from the client in a timely manner
– To take responsibility for management of arrears, working with the credit controller to ensure that all tenant queries are resolved promptly.
– To ensure that the service charge budgets are obtained, input and delivered to tenants in a timely manner.
– To complete the service charge year end process within 3 months of year end to include:
– Audit of expenditure and income
– Cash reconciliation with adjustments
– Close year on the system to include raising of balancing charges or credits as required.
– Reconciliation of any other ledger balances e.g. recoverable expenditure to ensure that all outstanding costs are recovered
Please do get in touch if this sounds of interest to you.