Project - Revenue Recognition Accountant
We are working with a FTSE 250 support services business in Central London to recruit a Project – Revenue Recognition Accountant on an initial 6 –month basis.
You will partner with Divisional Finance Directors and executive stakeholders to support Divisional finance teams with Major Contract set–up and project accounting duties.
To successfully deliver on this assignment you will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven experience of working in service/major contract environments.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge of IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts.
- SAP experience of SAP S4 Hana experience (desirable)
- Strong business partnering and relationship building skills.
A little more information about the role:
- Coach and support Divisional finance teams in the setup of major contracts in accordance with IFRS 35.
- Partner with the Global Process Owner of project accounting to drive contract profitability.
- Travel to the various divisional sites and partner with the DFD's to undertake project costs analysis, budgeting, forecasting and revenue recognition duties.
- Evaluate and analyse the businesses major projects and transformation programmes.
- Drive process improvement around the reporting process.
- Support Programme/Business unit Directors in their creation of forecasts and annual plans for contracts.
Please do apply if you feel you meet the above criteria. Unfortunately, due to volume of applications, we will not be able to response with individual feedback.