The purpose of this role is to support the Finance team with all aspects of Accounts. You will be working closely with the Finance Director and have the opportunity to learn new skills and progress within the business.
The client is a large Manufacturing business with offices globally. They're a progressive business who are constantly growing.
- To process purchase invoices accurately, ensuring correct authorisation, coding and input VAT reclaim
- To complete supplier statement reconciliations and liaise with suppliers to resolve discrepancies
- Preparing supplier payments in line with monthly timetable, reviewing with the Finance Director.
- To complete all monthly bank reconciliations
- Responsible for company petty cash floats in various currencies and the preparation and posting of month end petty cash reconciliations
- Preparation of director's credit card expense claims
- Reviewing all company credit card expense claims to ensure they are in line with the company Travel & Entertainment policy and the VAT is correctly accounted for.
- Administration of employee cash advances in various currencies, ensuring they are accounted for on a timely basis and used in accordance with the company cash advance policy. Preparation of the monthly cash advance statements.
- Month End Nominal Ledger Journals and assisting with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Good IT Skills, previous experience using accounting software essential
- Strong Excel Skills and confidence with editing documents
- Good telephone manner
- Polite, friendly manner with a 'can-do' attitude.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with excellent company benefits.