Commercial Finance Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a proven Finance Analyst to join a fun and busy Finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be working for a well-known brand who are experiencing rapid growth and are needing to add to their successful finance team.
A well-renowned brand based in Northampton. Due to company growth and restructures they are now looking to add a proven Commercial Finance Analyst to the team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Commercial Managers to deliver the planning, budgeting & forecasting processes
- Provide Commercial teams with strong financial support through
- Cost Analysis
- Set financial KPIs across the Commercial function
- Gather the business performance measurement reports and provide detailed analysis and commentary to support the development of financial insights
- Monitor commercial teams performance and variance against the agreed plan
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting and business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting and strategic business analysis exposure