Senior Global Credit Controller Manager
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established Software service company based in Bank. They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Global Credit Controller Manager ideally from the Software/ Technology industry to join there fantastic Credit Control and Accounts Receivable team, offering up to GBP63,000.
- Managing a team of 5–10 senior managers
- You will be responsible for reducing aged debt
- Liaising with senior management
- Ensure debtor cash collection performance is maximised
- You will ensure any risk of late payment/ bad debt is minimised
- Support the performance of the overall credit and collection performance
- Resolving queries and disputes
- MUST have minimum 7 years solid managerial Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable/ Collections experience
- MUST have Global industry experience
- You will be a team player and be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
- You will be self–motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
- Good knowledge of Excel: VLook Up & Pivot Tables
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.