Eames are working closely with a London market insurer to help grow their IT department by finding a Business Analyst to join the team.
The Business Analyst role forms an integral part of IT–Build function, providing expertise in process and problem analysis, requirements capture and solutions design to support the client in reaching its challenging strategic goals.
What they are looking for:
- Process Re–engineering, Process Improvement and process mapping is required.
- Strong insurance background
- High level of problem solving, analytical & numerical skills
- Root Cause Analysis
- Qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Critical Success Factor identification and measurement
- Benefits Identification & Approach
- Issues & Risks Identification & Approach
- Workshop Setup & Results analysis.
- Relationship Management and Stakeholder Management – Pro–active & Responsive.
- An inquisitive, enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including strong business writing skills and ability to build business relationships.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.