Assistant Financial Management Manager (Corporate Planning and Budgeting)
- Participate in the balanced scorecard (KPI) setting, financial planning and annual budgeting for the Bank and the departments, delivering the reports to senior management and Board for discussion and approval purpose.
- Prepare periodic reports including commentaries, evaluations and forecast on the performance of the Bank, its subordinate companies and the functional units for senior management decision support.
- Analyze the performance from the perspective of organization units, products, customer segments and delivery channels, and to handle any ad hoc project assigned by the management
- Enhance the current balanced scorecard methodology and workflow
- Bachlor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience in audit / management reporting / financial planning and budgeting in banking field
- Professional qualification in CPA / CMA / CIMA / CFA /CFP / AHKIB preferred
- Solid knowledge in financial analysis, forecasting and financial modeling. Good understanding and experience in treasury operation will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and critical mindset, capable of examining and analyzing financial and management information with business acumen
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua is an advantage