(Senior) Product Control Manager (System_interest rate section)
- Study new system functionality in interest rate related product control functions (including accounting valuation, pricing parameter determination, PNL Attribution and related valuation control) and ensure the implementation in line with market practice
- Assisting team head to coordinate and monitor the treasury business development or platform enhancement projects within product control unit. Provide status reports of project efforts.
- Proactively collaborate with product controllers to understand system enhancement requirements
- Design and participate in user acceptance test, and actively support system migration
- Regularly provide aggregate view of all the potential risks in project from product control perspective
- Degree with major in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related disciplines. Possessing professional qualification in Finance (such as CFA, FRM) is an advantage.
- 5-7 year of working experience in interest related treasury products and/or product control (such as asset backed securities, interest rate derivatives).
- Solid experience in treasury system enhancement (such as Murex system) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in financial instruments & market operations (especially in the area of interest related product and valuation control).
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
- Sound Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages (C++ or Java) preferred.