Business Analyst - Banking
My London based client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, to join their team working in the Back Office on regulatory payment related projects as well as system upgrades which are reaching end of support, such as Rulebook 2019 and SWIFT Standard Release 2019/2020.
The successful candidate will need Strong business analysis skills for business, functional and non–functional requirements along with strong analytical and design skills.
Elicit and analyse requirements using a variety of different techniques
Understand business processes, including both the As–Is and To–Be processes
Manage stakeholders including both business and project stakeholders
Create Business Requirements (BRD) detailing the business, functional and non–functional requirements in a clear and comprehensive manner
Experience working in a waterfall environment
Functional and Technical Skills:.
- It is expected to have knowledge in any of the following areas:
– SEPA (Credit Transfer, Direct Debit, Bank to Bank) UK Faster Payments BACS CHAPS SWIFT
– Cheque Processing
- Knowledge of Transaction Banking operations
- Is familiar with the IT environment and applications as well as the concepts and practices required to implement effective IT systems
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and has the ability report to management based on evaluations of status by concrete measures
- Good understanding of SEPA scheme and message formats
If this sounds suitable please Apply.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website