Business Analyst (12 Month FTC)
Business Analyst (12 Month Maternity Cover FTC)
GBP50,000 to GBP60,000 + pension + 5% cash allowance
Our client is one of the world's leading and most successful Lloyd's Syndicates in the insurance sector. The company is known for it's specialist underwriting & leadership expertise, as well as it's enviable working culture & environment.
Working on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, the successful candidate will manage and deliver a variety of business projects that cover a diverse geographical spread, both in the UK and internationally.
- Producing project deliverables, such as business cases, project plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, issue resolution proposals and engaging project presentations.
- Producing business analysis deliverables, such as requirements analysis, functional specifications and user acceptance tests, to ensure consistency and clarity of brief between the stakeholders
- Presenting to both senior staff in headline, commercial terms and wider divisional audiences.
- Building strong, productive relationships with the managers and staff within the Business and I.T.
- 5+ years' experience of working as a Project Manager / Business Analyst in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of Insurance Operations, preferably within Claims.
- Managing the full project life cycle, from inception to implementation, including user acceptance testing and initial live running.
- Being able to combine soft influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities.
- Exposure to working in distributed teams and relationship building with stakeholders who are not located within the same geographical area.
Keywords: Change Analyst; Claims Change; Project Manager; Business Analyst; Insurance Operations; Claims Operations; Lloyd's; London Market
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information –