Interim Financial Accountant
SF Group is recruiting an Interim Commercial Financial Accountant for a FMCG business based in Leicestershire. A position has arisen for an outstanding professional to join the Accounts team on an interim basis. My client is commutable from all parts of Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must be Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent). You will be joining a fast paced organisation so to be considered for this role you must be organised and flexible.
Financial accountant responsibilities:
• Production of monthly financial accounts working closely with the Financial Controller.
• Liaising with external and internal auditors. Statutory and taxation report compilation in line with requirements.
• General ledger control including Balance sheet reconciliation analysis.
• Ensuring appropriate processes and control documentation is in place. Promoting the continuous review of processes to ensure minimised risk and maximised efficiency.
• Journal, accrual and prepayment preparation and review.
• Dealing with ad hoc queries from the business and assisting 'non finance' Managers.
• Assisting the Financial Controller with the preparation of budgets. Providing analysis as requested.
• Maintaining Fixed Asset register and reporting of Fixed Asset spend by project.
• GBP150 – GBP200 Daily rate