My client is currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Analyst that will work closely with the Regulatory Reporting Manager.
My client is a forward thinking, modern financial services business, constantly looking to develop and innovate the products abnd services that they deliver daily.
Regulatory Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Production of Bank of England statistical reporting and FCA reporting;
- Document all key judgements to be reviewed by Regulatory Reporting Manager;
- Maintain up to date documentation of interpretations and judgements and Standard Operating Procedures for the Group's more complex returns;
- Engage with Business SMEs to obtain comfort over values reported in the Regulatory Returns;
- Enter regulatory returns on to GABRIEL and OSCA.
The successful Regulatory Reporting Analyst candidate should possess:
- Relevant qualification, such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Experience of working within defined policies and within a strict control environment
- Experience of working in a structured manner to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills.
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, insurance, free gym