Assistant Management Accountant from Property (contract)
This role, Assistant Management Accountant from Property (contract), is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing Property company based at Old Street.
Our client are a fun, vibrant and developing company meaning they are looking for someone that is keen to work in fast paced and busy environment.
The role is a 9 month fixed term contract with the view to become permanent thereafter.
Candidates must be immediately available.
Our client are a growing Property company based in North London, very close to the City of London/ Old Street.
They are specifically looking for an Assistant Management Accountant/ Management Accountant for a 9 month fixed term contract. This role also has a high possibility to become permanent at the end of the 9 months.
The role is looking for someone urgently meaning candidates must be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice.
This role, Assistant Management Accountant from Property (contract), involves
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing prepayment schedules
- Processing the sales and purchase ledger
- Intercompany recharges
- Intercompany journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creating a new trial balance in excel
- Accountancy focused
- 9 month contract
- Paid monthly via the company as a permanent employee for those 9 months
- Based in North London near to Old Street
The candidate we are looking for, Assistant Management Accountant from Property (contract), must:
1. Be immediately available
2. Have experience as an assistant accountant or assistant management accountant
3. Be happy to commit to a 9 month contract
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and step up!