The Account Assistant will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department based in Crawley.
The Account Assistant will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department based in Crawley
Key responsibilities for the Account Assistant will be:
- Register all purchase invoices onto sage and give out for authorisation
- Post all authorised purchase invoices, check for correct addition, extension and applicable VAT.
- Post all authorised expenses and ensure they are compliant with the expense policy.
- Ensure unauthorised invoices are investigated and cleared.
- Compare supplier statements to sage records and investigate any discrepancies.
- Keep up to date with activities of other Accounts Assistant using the appropriate network of communication.
The successful candidate will need to be able to travel within the Crawley area and have relevant experience with the above
Excellent benefits including bonus scheme and study support