Our client is a highly ambitious privately–owned business who have been involved in a majority of the UK's most iconic builds. As the company continues to expand they are looking for a qualified Commercial Accountant to join the team and support the business through an exciting period of growth.
You will partner the senior management team and become an integral part of a business which offers excellent career progression. They are looking for outstanding individuals who want to work in an autonomous environment and really drive their career forward.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Reporting to the business on all company metrics and overall performance
- Timely submissions of management accounts, forecast, budget and month end processes for group and other medium–sized subsidiaries
- Review of intercompany loan and deposit balances between the Group and other brands/entities and follow up on variances with the respective business units.
- Responsible for the monthly postings and month–end tasks to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the general ledger.
- Work closely with the senior management team and take full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process and preparation of monthly variance analysis
- Business partnering the CEO, CFO and COO as well as cost centre owners and challenging business cases
- Work closely with other departments including tax, legal and HR on all new business and joint ventures
- Take full ownership of the month end close process and streamline these processes and controls.
- Provide commercial support to Senior Business Heads regarding investing in their teams and managing headcount
- Assist with complex intercompany transactions and streamline the quarter end process.
- Ah–hoc project as requested
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with outstanding academics who are looking to develop the commercial elements of their role and business partner the senior management team.
Our client is looking to start the interview process this week, so please contact Radley Green now to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.