Accounts Payable Clerk German Speaking
A leading brand based in Watford are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk (German speaker or German and Polish speaker) to join the team.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed timely and correctly, as per the companies best practice and according to local country tax requirements to ensure prompt payment.
- Ensure that any debit balances are investigated and recovered.
- Investigate and resolve invoices 'on hold' to deliver payment as per agreed terms.
- Ensure that property related (landlord rent and service charge) payment are paid as per country timelines.
- Ensure Associate expenses are paid in line with local legislation.
- Administer the update of master data.
- Collaborate with business administrators in supporting and influencing the compliance in the P2P process.
- Conduct training sessions to Administrators in Oracle P2P and Expense Payable processes.
- Ensure that Associate and vendor queries are answered and resolved in line with KPI's.
- Support Finance teams in ensuring correct and timely allocation of costs for invoices.
- Escalate queries and unresolved items to line manager
- Execute reporting from Oracle and distribute to team as required.
- Provide any adhoc reporting as directed.
- Any other ad–hoc tasks assigned by EP Management.
- Participate in project work as requested.
Skills / Experience Needed:
- Accounts Payable and Oracle or equivalent ERP systems experience.
- Working knowledge of VAT regulations.
- Educated to GCSE standard.
- Computer literate with Excel intermediate/advanced.
- Experience of managing supplier accounts, overdue invoices with good knowledge of accounting practices and concepts.
- Purchase Order process and managing invoices on hold.
- Fluent in German or German and Polish
This is a permanent role and the salary being offered is up to GBP28k. You will need to be fluent in German or German and Polish.