Accounts Payable Specialist
Quantexa is currently experiencing a tremendous growth and therefore is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist on a permanent basis to support everyday book–keeping entries.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will also be working closely with CFO, the Management Team and be a key contact for the Company's auditors and tax advisors.
In this role you will be:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger for multiple companies (including, UK, US, Canada, Belgium, Singapore and Australia) – processing purchase invoices, ensuring all transactions are approved and accurately coded;
- Reviewing and processing employee and contractor expense claims – validating if they're within policy and correctly coded;
- Preparing weekly reports to be presented to Senior Management;
- Supporting purchase order processing;
- Assisting with the analysis and reconciliation of the Company bank accounts and credit cards on a weekly basis;
- Performing quarterly audit readiness reviews to streamline the annual audit process;
- Providing information to external auditors and tax advisors where necessary;
- Assisting with weekly payment runs;
- Ownership of process improvements within Accounts Payable;
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as they occur.
- BSc Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Part qualified accountant – CIMA, ACCA or ACA;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi–task;
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Experience with NetSuite and Expensify
- Industry experience within tech.
The expected salary for this position would be GBP25,000 – GBP30,000 dependent on experience plus bonus, and an excellent Group Benefits including:
– 25 days holidays;
– Private healthcare, Life assurance, Group income protection;
– Cycle–scheme and Techscheme;
– Pension scheme with company contribution of 6% of salary;
– Huge opportunities due to scale of growth;
– Regular social events.