Credit Controller required for an temporary opportunity offering an immediate start for a 4 month temp contract.working within a well established business based in Bedworth.
The role :
– Contact customers regularly and systematically to encourage full and on–time payment of accounts
– Liaison with internal customers to ensure involvement in resolution of any unpaid debt and full visibility
– Log and resolve internal and external customer enquiries
– Setting up new accounts and assists in the credit vetting process
– Daily production of the Aged Debtors report
– Review all aged debt with liaison with both the business and credit control team to ensure relationship are maintained
– Aged Debtors report to be reviewed for all credit balances and any queries raised with the appropriate person prior to contacting customer
– Match "on account" payments and credit notes with invoices to help maintain integrity of the ledger.
– Work with the customer to ensure timely payments and adherence to the credit terms
– Other adhoc/general administration as and when required
– Any other task as required within the Finance Transactions area.
The ideal candidate :
– Experience in Credit Control,
– Jobholders will be confident and accurate in the use of computerised finance systems for the input of numerical and alphabetical data, and the output of on–line enquiries and standard reports
– Confident, professional and assertive telephone manner, in order to obtain the most positive responses from debtors
– Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow work notes, policies and procedure notes is required to
– Excellent IT skills, including use of spreadsheets and word processing packages
– The ability to change the approach used, by understanding the type of debt and the different processes which need to be followed
– Excellent organisational and planning skills
– Ability to achieve deadlines and targets when working under pressure
– Previous experience of working in a shared service environment.