A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to play a central role with this Peterborough based telecommunications business. In this role, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for the management of the larger businesses cash resources, providing detailed budget as well as forecasts across the business.
A role that is perfectly suited to an experienced Finance Analyst to play an integral role within this established but rapidly growing telecommunications business, operating from their Peterborough based location. Able to provide an ambitious working environment with an experienced team, it truly is an atmosphere that is conducive to success.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing short term cash forecasts to be shared across the business
- The management of the wider groups cash resources
- Providing consistently detailed reports to the management team
- Producing accurate and detailed budgets to drive business decisions
- Providing detailed analysis on actual vs budgets as well as variance analysis to management
- The management of the business relationship with banks
- Chair weekly cash review meetings with senior heads of the finance team
- Review of bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the month end processes and production of detailed journals
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist
- Experienced in cash flow management
- Advanced Excel skills and experience across a number of financial systems
- Confident in liaising with senior heads of the finance and driving business decisions
- Experienced in a complex business structure
The successful applicant for the Finance Analyst will be making a move to a central role, within an established telecommunications business in Peterborough. Alongside this you will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.