Accounts Payable Assistant
We are actively recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to work in our clients growing finance team based in High Wycombe. This opportunity would suit an exemplary accounts payable assistant looking to move forward in their career to carry out more responsibilities, as well as to grow and learn in an internationally renowned company offering services to over hundreds of locations worldwide.
- To ensure the timely and accurate processing of a high volume purchase ledger invoices and payments to suppliers.
- Engaging in processes which enable efficient delivery of tasks, ensuring a professional approach is adopted.
- Prepare supplier payment runs in accordance with set timetables
- Using Great Plains & Excel systems
To apply, you will need:
- Previous experience working in a financial accounts payable function
- Understanding how to process invoices
- Computer literate to an intermediate level in both Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including: Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.