Monday to Friday
Do you have experience working with Oracle systems?
Do you want to interact with different people on a daily basis?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for details?
If all or most of the above apply to you, I encourage you to read further.
You will be joining a team required to work on a specific piece of billing. This will involve looking back at the company's billing history, reviewing this with a view to rectify any errors by crediting and re–invoicing.
- Generous salary
- Excellent opportunity to go into a permanent role
- Based in the city centre
- Full training provided
- Reviewing previous billing
- Rectifying billing by crediting and invoicing
- Liaising with other department outside of Manchester
- Knowledge of Oracle systems – essential
- Sales Ledger experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks especially when under pressure
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Proficient written English and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
If you or anyone you know is looking for a role like this please get in touch with our local office – Business Support department – or apply below.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.