German Accounts Payable Clerk
A leading Manchester based company are looking for an experienced German Accounts Payable Clerk. Working in busy and dynamic offices, you will have full responsibility for the end–to–end Accounts Payable duties in relation to the company's German entities.
As a German Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes quickly and accurately
- Taking responsibility for the creation, maintenance and resolution of supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Resolving internal queries relating to invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Dealing with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Managing quantity and price variances effectively
As a German Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- An excellent level of both verbal and written German and English
- Previous experience working in Accounts Payable
- IT literate, ideally having worked with a large ERP system previously (Oracle, Sage, SAP)
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic organisation and time management skills
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a wider team
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving offices with a business that are committed to employee development. Working in a great environment, this is a brilliant next step for a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on or .