Purchase Ledger Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join as a Purchase Ledger Assistant in a well renowned manufaturing and production company in Bedford with an international presence. Going in to a role that is designed for a progressive candidate to gain a variety of experience and learn quickly alongside studying.
A large manufacturing and production company based in Bedford but with a large strategically placed nationwide presence across the UK. With ample parking on site their offices are easily commutable to anyone in the Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities for the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the manufacturing and production industry in a company that is looking to invest in talent and support their growth with the company. A whole host of additional benefits including a competitive holiday package and personal pension plan.