Working alongside the AP Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Clerk will responsible for processing and payment of all invoices and expenses, reconciliation of bank and deposit accounts and the processing of official fees.
Page Finance are delighted to be working with a well established professional services organisation based central Birmingham to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to their team for a period of 12 months.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the following;
- Processing and payment of all supplier invoices for the organisation
- Processing and payment of all Employee and Partner expenses
- Processing of International payments
- Deposit account reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Bank account reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Working collaboratively with the Accounts Payable Supervisor, Group Finance team members and other group functions to support the firm and business in the delivery of high quality internal and external service
Experience in the following areas is desirable.
- Processing and paying accounts payable invoices
- Processing international payments
- Processing and paying Employee expenses
- Ability to reconcile large amounts of data
- Strong IT skills - MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, Vlookup and charts)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with exemplary attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate professional integrity
- Knowledge and involvement of business / end to end AP procedures
For the successful candidate, this role will offer the below;
- Competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience