Immediate start temporary position, based in Central Bristol working for a large, public sector organisation.
Our client is a large, well known public sector organisation.
As a finance analyst, the postholder will work asp art of a dynamic team i delivering an effective service to managers and staff across the business.
In particular the post holder will:
- Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management.
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialities, functions and projects.
- Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be;
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Immediately available and able to work in Central Bristol
- Experienced in a similar, analytical role
In return, our client can offer an hourly / daily rate equivalent to a salary of between £25,000 & £35,000, depending on your level of qualification and experience.