Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a large commercial organisation based in Tameside. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in Financial Services. This role will be supporting a large busy billing team working as a Billing Assistant.
The client is a large commercial organisation - they are looking to train and develop someone and let them grow within their organisation. This role is initially for 2 months.
The key responsibilities of the Billing Assistant are:
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
To be successful in applying for the interim Billing Assistant you will be:
- Immediately available
- Understanding of Financial Services
£15- 16,000 + Possibility of an extension