Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for a Finance Assistant to start a temporary to permanent role, based at a growing business, with offices in Trafford, Manchester. This role will be ideal for someone who is keen to start their career within finance and looking to grow and develop within a successful business.
An international and award winning business who represent large, household brands.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be reporting to and supporting the Finance Manager, responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Finance team. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily upload of bank statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing assistance to the purchase ledger team
- Taking customer credit card payments
- Allocation of cash
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
- Be able to work on your own initiative- Essential
£16,000-£18,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + temporary to permanent contract