Financial Accounting Manager
To provide financial accounting services, including production of the Council's annual statement of accounts and asset and capital accounting, in accordance with legislation, codes of practice and professional guidance. Management and control of the Council's financial systems and ensuring systems are reconciled.
My client is looking for a financial accounting manager to join their business immediately.
- Manage production of annual statements
- Work with Directors and Heads of Service
- Prepare group accounts
- Liase with external auditors
- Review of balance sheet/control accounts
- Manage fixed asset register
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Management Experience
- Experience working in the public sector
The opportunity for an immediate start in a contract and earn a competitive day rate up to £250 per day.