An upcoming Assistant Accountant role, that will be coming up in the Tamworth area.
An Organisation with a growing Accounts function in the Tamworth area.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant role will consist of the following:
- Assisting with the production of month end accounts by ensuring key accounts are reconciled and relevant journals are posted - including Accruals, prepayments, Fixed assets.
- Assisting with the investigation of variances and posting of journals.
- Management of Purchase ledger including the distribution of invoices to different departments, the processing of invoices, reconciling supplier statements, management of the aged payable report and ensuring payments are posted and matched to invoices in a timely manner.
- Production of monthly and weekly payment runs.
- Management of the company credit cards and company expenses including analysis.
Previous experience within a comparable role is essential. Please note this is an upcoming role.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.