- Page Personnel are recruiting a Reporting Analyst in Alfreton
- We seek an experienced Business
Our client is a highly successful logistics business boasting a multimillion turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. They have offices based up and down the UK and have a bustling shared service centre based in the Alfreton area. Their office is open plan and spacious. They have a vibrant office full of ambitious and hardworking people. They offer roles with plenty of progression and development opportunities.
This is a temporary position for up to 6 months but this business is a large business with great progression opportunities so they have expressed permanent opportunities would be possible after the contract has finished. You must be great on excel and be able to do vlookups, pivot tables and macros.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating data from sales margin reports
- Inputting data into company systems
- Manipulating figures and extracting them into reports
- Spotting anomalies and rectifying them
- Liaising with different teams and building affective rapports
- Making suggestions on how business performance can be improved
- Some business partnering- so must be able to give presentations and speak with clients over the phone
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Finance Analyst role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 6 month period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to £15 per hour dependant on experience.